2/15/2011

Online dating is for winners!

~MY SPECIAL PURPOSE~ There are a lot of dating websites out there telling you that you can find your perfect match. Fortunately for me, there are also a lot of statistics to go along with them. Ethnicity and age play a large part in finding someone to share those "special moments" with. The fodder for my newest video. Thank you to my subscribers for keeping me doing what I'm doing as well as those who have given me advice on how to be a better YouTuber. I'm always looking for new and exciting topis to keep my videos entertaining. If you have something you'd like me to talk about, feel free to send me a message or post on my channel and I'll be sure to do it within the next week, with a shoutout towards you (as well as a link to your page in my "special purpose").

See Also : Online Dating

No comments:

Post a Comment