11/15/2010

Huu Tran Wiseguys 8 19 2009

PLEASE CLICK MORE INFO 2 Years later..... haha. A new set. My Rate of Speech is still pretty outrageous in this set. Believe it or not, it's actually better than the first time I performed it. I'm generally happy with it. It's not great, but has potential. Please use the transcript below as I know I can be hard to understand sometimes. Thanks To be honest, I'm a little nervous... You should be more nervous I am. I mean, Asian guy... Microphone...Stage? Do you not realize? I have the ancestry of 1000 Kareoke Singers running through my veins right now? If someone plays Backstreet Boys Music, I can't control what happens next..... Whew, that joke did so much better last time. Like every other comic in the world, I'm single. Sad news, I just stopped seeing my girlfriend. I keep telling myself there's nothing I could do about it. She got Curtains on her windows...makes it hard to SEE her now. It's hard to date, I try to hit all the hot spots up. I go to clubs, bars...high school dances. I blame the economy for my hard dating life... maybe Obama can fix that too. Obama? He's a guy that became president? He's black? I tried this new thing, it's a new sensation, it's called the internet. You should check it out. Has anyone tried online dating? I started on one of these new online dating websites...maybe you've heard of it, it's called facebook. (Yes...that's my facebook joke) Social networking is huge. Twitter, facebook. I was actually on the very first social networking sites. I ...

Recommend : Online Dating Online Dating Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment